Covid-19 Resources and Information
We offer telehealth and in-person treatment options during this time.
Mind Matters Therapy Services office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus. For in-office visits we are taking the following safety measures:
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Main therapy room is equipped with an allergen remover air purifier which helps to capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles.
- We wear face shields/masks.
- We maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer is available before entering the office and inside the office.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected in between clients and at the end of each day.